Outfit Grid #1

Hi guys! Lately I received many questions about items I shared in my outfit grids on Instagram, so I decided to do a little recap with the last ones so I can give you some links. Unfortunately most of them are old or sold out so I took some similar ones to re-create the look with a cheap budget, I hope you like this idea, let me know of course if you want some more posts like this!



The first look is feauturing a lovely graphic top I got from the shop le-happy, unfortunately it's sold out so you can't buy it anymore, I found some cool replacements for cheap, 'cause the top and the shoes (from Jeffrey Campbell) are quite expensive. If you're looking for this book you can get it on Amazon for a reasonable price :D



You can get a similar look with a simple black top! There are tons of different printed tops but a nice long sleeved one is something we all have in our closet, and if you don't you can get a nice one for an incredibly cheap price. The shoes are really similar but they have the spikes also on the front, which is such a cool detail and way more cheaper than my pair. To complete the look a classic pair of mum jeans in grey color and you have almost the same look :D



The second look has some more items I really love but they have been sold out for years (and really expensive too), like my new favorite pair of boots (Jadon by Dr Martens). The top is from an old collection by h&m (two or three years ago) and the distressed light colored jeans are from Calzedonia, again from an old collection. The lovely notebook is from Killstar and you can easily buy it from their official website :D.



It's really easy to re-create this look, you just need a pair of distressed light colored denim pants, classic inspired Dr Martens boots (this pair I selected has a tiny platform, kinda similar to my pair) and a nice and simple high collar black top. Of course you can add some cool metallic accessories to give to the look an extra cool touch! I'm pretty sure we all have a pair of similar jeans in our closet and now it's really easy to find cool high collar tops with a cool print over it.


Last look is inspired by school girl uniforms which I really love! This gorgeous sweater become my favorite one 'cause it's quality is amazing, the texture is really soft at touch and I love the roses all over it, unfortunately it's sold out but I relly hope Romwe will restock it one day. The skirt is an old one from h&m, the boots are again from Dr Martens (the classic model I see almost everywhere in stores) and round glasses I got a while ago from Uniqso. The book si my current reading, it's from Elizabeth Gaskell and its original name is A Dark Night's Work




It was so hard finding similar items this time but I selected some cool ones! I have this sweater in my closet and I can say the quality it's amazing and it's also really soft, not really similar to the one I shared in my pic on Instagram but the mood is the same and so the quality. I also found this cute plaid skirt, I love the pinafore detail so you can wear it in my ways. The boots are a simple pair without platform, perfect for a school day :D

I hope you liked this new post, I did my best to find cheap items to re-create my looks, let me know of course if you want more posts like this one! 


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.