Autumn is coming! (cool cheap items)

Autumn is finally coming after this terribly hot summer and I couldn't be happier :D so what a nice time to do a new post about some of my favorite items for the season! I'm always glad to share with you some cheap options for my favorite trends in the period, if you would like to see some more posts like this just drop me a comment!

Jackets




Let's start with my favorite pieces of the season! Jackets are never enough, I already have a ridiculous amount of them in the closet :D but these three I selected are different from my usual ones and they're so cool and special! It's really hard to find something like these around the shops. I never saw a pink denim jacket in all my life and this shade is gorgeous for the fall, don't you think? I also choose a black bomber one which is the style I wear the most during this season, together with a long jacket and this one is all in denim, I love every details of it!

Boots




Boots are another must have for me! In every shape and model I think they are something everyone should have in their closet :D. I selected some pairs that can be easily paired with fall looks both in casual and elegant ways, I fell in love with the tiny embriodery all over the first pair of boots, it's so beautiful I'm really tempted to get them! The second pair is a classic Dr Martens style boots but with a gorgeous floral print, a must have with a special touch. The last pair is a lovely pair of buckle boots, I wanted them for so long I think this year could be the perfect one to get a pair!


Spacious bags




Most of my readers are going back to school or University, perfect timing for a new backpack or a large shoulder bag :D don't you think the cat one is the cutest thing in the world? A crazy cat lady like me is dying for this cuteness! The other two are perfect if you need to carry around a lot of stuff like big books or your laptop, the last one is a good cheap version of the well famous fjallraven!


Comfy tops




Autumn means also back to school (or university) so you always need comfy and warm clothes to go with almost everything and nothing beats casual sweaters! I just selected three cute ones that fit perfectly over a pair of denim or comfy trousers :D my favorite one is the black x white with the embriodery!

I hope you like my choices for this autumn, and of course let me know if you want more posts like this one!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.