Creepy doll








Hat h&m - Top TheGrungeMonkey - Cardigan Dresslink - Choker Romwe - Shoes Yru

Hi guys! I hope you had a great start of your week :) today I show you a new cozy outfit I wore a some days ago, it's so sad the weather now is incredibly cold and I can't wear something like this sigh. Anyway, I paired one of my favorite cardigan with this super cool sweater from the brand TheGrungeMonkey! I shared many times items from them 'cause the prints are always incredible and their quality is really good, you can buy from them both from Asos and Etsy which is a really convenient thing! I paired the print with my wig, I have this obsession that if I can't pair the colors with my dresses I always do it with my wigs....let me know if I'm the only one ahah!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.