Tartan

















































Hat h&m - Sweater Romwe - Coat Dresslink - Skirt h&m - Shoes Windsor Smith - Necklace Rogue + Wolf

Autumn is finally here, finally I can wear tights and sweaters after 3 months of torrid and humid weather ;u; you can't understand how happy I am ahah! I recently got this sweater which is amazing both for shape and quality, I'm sad my pics are not the best to show you how beautiful it is (I wore it inside the skirt) I hope to make some other pic soon to show you its true shape ahah! One of the best thing of autumn is wearing light jackets, I have a ridicolous amount of them even if I can use them just few weeks in Italy and this one is a great add to my closet, I love the witchy vibe it has!

8 commenti:

  1. so dark and classy at the same time. love it

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao Bellissima! I tuoi outfit mi piacciono sempre di più!
    Vedo spesso che compri cose da Romwe, SheIn, DressLink ecc.... e ci vedo spesso cosine molto belle ma poi mi ritroverei a fare ordini sparsi in mille negozi diversi... secondo te qual'è il meglio fornito in generale e su vasta categoria?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ciao cara ♡ troppo gentile come sempre ;u;! Il mio preferito tra tutti è Romwe, sia per la scelta che per la qualità dei capi!

      Elimina
  3. Cool outfit as always. Nice inspiration! ^^

    nagareboshi9.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nice outfit! I love the skirt so much

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.