Review: I.Fairy Tofi Grey

 Another lenses review for my favorite shop Uniqso! This time I chose a model I never tried before, I.Fairy Tofi Grey, they looked really big and special, I was really curious to try them 'cause I never read a review about them before! Vassen/I.Fairy is one of my favorite circle lens brand so I was sure the lenses will be both amazing and comfy!




























Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     16.2mm
Processing Time     2-3 working days
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     55%


These lenses have a gorgeous design and color, the grey pop up amazingly on my brown eyes and the design is so special it makes my eyes really cool! I'm sure they're great on light eyes too.The diameter is quite big and it enlarges a lot my eyes without looking too fake, furthermore you can always enhance your eyes using makeup and circle lenses !They're big but really comfy, they started to dry a bit after many hours but nothing to worry about: just use simple eye drops to refresh your eyes! They come with prescription of course. They're available in different colors, now I'm really tempted to get them in brown/gold too 'cause they look totally amazing!






Color ★★★★★ gorgeous grey color

Design ★★★★★ amazing design, it looks like a lotus flower!

Enlargement ★★★★★ big enlargement effect !

Comfort ★★★★★ really comfy


Pros:
- amazing design and color
- perfect for special makeups and j-fashion outfits
- big enlargement effect!
- really comfy

Cons:
- non apt for a daily look

Check here for their current promotions!


8 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.