Shoes Collection

This post will be part of a new series of "collection post" I decided to start in my blog, how can't I begin from a question I get all the time? Shoes are always an obsession for all the girls, I have an addiction too so I'll share my collection here! It took me quite a long time, mostly because I have a lot of shoes at my parents house so it wasn't possible for me to take all the pics together, but I decided to take with me this cloth to use like background, I thought it wouldn't be really nice to make a collection post with two different floors XD.



























These two pairs are my daily shoes, I use them most of the times I do grociery shopping or university related things. You always see me with high platform shoes but I mostly wear kinda lower shoes like everyone ahah. The enginner boots are offbrand, the second pair is from the italian brand Primadonna (they remind a lot the Jeffrey Campell coltraine, I wish I add enough money to buy them one day!), they have both gold details.


























Creepers are one of my favorite shoes model of all the time, I had a white pair but I sold them the past year 'cause they were too large for me. If it will be possible I'll buy them in a lot of other colors! The red pair is from Sango (a japanese brand inside the mall Sunshine City in Ikebukuro) and the black pair from Ebay.


























I'm addicted to high platform shoes and these two pairs are so comfy and amazing I would like to wear them all the time. The white pair is from YRU, the second one from Cute to the core (if I understood well, it is a second line of the YRU brand). I highly recommend them, their prices are quite cheap compared to the well know Buffalo ones!


























This shoes are my favorite in all my collection, they're the most liked and the most asked in all my profiles/accounts. They are the winged boots from Glad News, I think they were released about two years ago, it was really hard to find them but I was so lucky I got them on mbok auctions for less than the original price!


























Another part of my collection, Jeffrey Campbell shoes! All the shoes are really comfy to walk in and so cool I can coordinate them with most of my outfits. I think my collection will grow soon 'cause I would like to get a pair of sandals too (if you have already got them let me know if they're comfy enough to wear with the hot summer weather!) From left they are: 8th street patent boots, Lita spikes, Lita coco.


























This is another pair of boots I get questioned all the time, my pastel Dr Martens in lilac! I don't remember when they were released the first time...maybe 4 years ago? They are really cool and cozy, I used them but they still look like brand new! I had a pair of simple black Dr Martens in past, but I decided to throw them 'cause they were really ruined after 10 years of walking.


























Bodyline hot pink boots (actually on sale for 20 euro + shipping XD) and my old engineer boots (offbrand), they are a bit worn out but I still use them in rainy days or in the snowy ones.

























Antaina boots I bought several years ago for my lolita winter outfits and another pair of old engineer boots I use for bad weather days (they're from Bodyline).


























I'm not a sneakers type, I have them only in case I decide to go to gym (maybe never), they were both really cheap, the leopard pair is offbrand and the second one is from a little shoes shop inside the Studio Alta in Japan.

























Old boots pair from Pinkie I used for my lolita outfits and my really old rocking horse shoes from Montreal, I used them a lot but they're still in good condition!


























My poor pair of sandals, they are really worn out because I wear them all time for three months a year XD it's not really easy for me to find a pair of sandals, I don't like most of the ones in stores :(. They're both from two italian brands.


























Vivienne Westwood x Melissa are my favorite elegant shoes! As you can see I really like their three straps model (it's so comfy and good looking), the white pair is too big for me so if you would like to buy them just let me know!


























Melissa shoes, the first pair is a cute and classic black pumps in velvet, the second pair is a special model (the heel is really strange) but I wore them only twice 'cause I haven't so many blue clothes :( so if you want them I'll sell the pair for a really cheap price!


























Candy stripper replica shoes from Taobao are really cute, I'm sad I didn't find the original one anywhere! The second pair is another purchase from Taobao, they're really cozy and casual!

And lastly my little tea party collection, the last pair is dark brown, a bit difficult to see in my pic. They're all from Antaina! I forgot to make a pic of these shoes I usually use for lolita outfit, they're from a random shop on taobao!

This is all for my shoes collection, of course let me know if you want  to see more posts like this!

25 commenti:

  1. You have an awesome shoe collection!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Im not kidding, all your shoes are just perfect!! <3 (except for the heels because i dont personally wear heels) but theyre all so beautiful and i want all your creepers and boots xD

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sììì, io adoro i post sul tuo guardaroba *___* mi piacerebbe uno tipo con gli accessori (di tutti i tipi) (anche se forse l'hai già fatto, non ricordo), oppure con i tuoi pezzi lolita (che comunque credo tu abbia già fatto) oppure ancora con le borse (leggi su XD)
    Comunque vabbè, stavo già piangendo ai Campbell, con le VWxMelissa sono arrivata al fondo della disperazione.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. sono contenta che ti sia piaciuto il post ;u; ne farò sicuramente altri e grazie mille per i suggerimenti ♡ quelli sul lolita li ho già fatti e l'anno scorso ne ho fatto uno sul mio guardaroba gyaru, presto lo aggiornerò ♡♡♡

      Elimina
  4. Amazing shoe collection! I feel inspired to do a similar post once my new shoes arrive ~! ; u ;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ♡ I'm so curious to see your collection *_*

      Elimina
  5. Aww, amazing collection! *___* I'm so jelly~

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    RispondiElimina
  6. Meraviglia, tipo te le ruberei TUTTE a parte le hot pink solo perchè non avrei con cosa abbinarle <3! XD

    RispondiElimina
  7. You have the most exquisite shoe collection! ^__^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
  8. Such a dreamy collection of shoes.
    Creepers and boots, to die for! ♥

    RispondiElimina
  9. Wow!! You have such a great collection of shoes, cool brands and styles!! I want to re-do my shoe collection (it's so expensive argh) and hopefully have one as cool as yours :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ♡♡♡ I'm so curious to see your collection!

      Elimina
  10. Tutti i modelli con le borchie sai già che saranno miei prima o poi (?) <3

    RispondiElimina
  11. Love all your shoes! *____* I want it all pls omg <33

    RispondiElimina
  12. They are so cute and awesome!! Congratulations on having such a good taste and buying them all ;D

    RispondiElimina
  13. I love it all your shoes are so lovely,
    The creepers are gorgeous and the last set lolita shoes are so cute!
    xx

    I want Invite you to my Giveaway! For win a Dress, Blouse or a Bag~ The winner choose the prize!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.