Review: G&G Kira kira brown














As I wrote in the post before, I got another great pair of circle lens from LoveShoppingHolics! They sent me the G&G kira kira brown, another brand and series I didn't try before so I was really happy and curious to wear them! The pair is really natural and totally different from the pair I reviewed a few days ago, so if you like natural circle lenses I'm sure you'll like them!


Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

 



The lenses have a really natural diameter so they're perfect for everyday use, the design is simple but has the special touch of looking kinda sparkly on the external part (like the name says!). I think they're perfect on brown eyes 'cause they blend perfectly with my natural eye color, I had a problem with one lens, I don't know if I had something in my eyes or if it was the lens itself but the other was really comfy and I hadn't problems after hours wearing it! I definitely recommend them if you are searching for a natural pair of brown lenses!


Color 4/5: natural color, perfect for daily use!
Design 4/5: cute design
Enlargement 3/5: they have a little diameter so if you are searching for something more dramatic they are not the best choice for you.
Comfort 5/5: super comfortable.


They also sent me this pair of sunglasses, they aren't my style and don't suit me at all but they're really cute with this little cat over the lens!

Don't forget to like also their Facebook page! There is a great promotion for the mother's day in this moment, buy two pair of lenses and get a random one for free!

7 commenti:

  1. Lovely as allways!
    I like the cls ^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. These lenses are soo beautiful. I have a similat pair of lenses and i just love them.
    I really love circle lenses they make your make-up more perfect.
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6897805

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.