Ghost

03:57
I did a bit of shopping during the sales, I didn't find something special in local stores but something cute I could use for daily outfits of course! Firstly I would like to thank you all *v*, 500 readers are so many! Are you interested in a question&answer post for the occasion? Let me know!




Horns Super Lovers - Sweater Bershka - Blouse Calliope - Necklace Kreepsville666 - Skirt Glavil - Tights Ebay - Boots Glad News

One of my last purchases was this lovely sweater from Bershka, I love ghost themed things, it's really hard to find something cute with it so I was really happy for my lucky find! It has lots of glitters but sadly you can't see it in the pics. Did you find something cool at sales? I took advantage and made a new order from Japan 'cause the pricese were so cheap!

P.s: I hosted a giveaway on my Tumblr, if you want join it! You only need to follow my account and reblog this post, the prize is a galaxy mini skirt!


20 commenti:

  1. Love your outfit. so cute! :3

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your outfit! Amazing shoes! .。o♡

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love your outfit *A* its so pretty

    RispondiElimina
  4. I saw the sweather at Berschka recently but didn't buy it yet because I didn't have enough money with me. :(

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It's so sad :( I hope you'll find it the next time ♡

      Elimina
  5. You're sooo amazing! I adore your outfits sooo much! The thighs are so great :) but I actually love everything! Again, that wig suites you so well *O*

    xoxo The Mad Twins
    http://themadtwins.blogspot.be/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.