Chinese new year



Hi sweeties! Sorry for not posting something during the past week, I had a lot to do with my university and I also felt really tired... I'm finally feeling good, I hope I don’t get sick again this winter! Sadly snow is coming here in Italy too, I don't want it because weather here is always really hot, I'm not used to cold  and I don’t know how to dress without seeming a potato sack, I also don’t like jeans and pants in general so my usual combo is wool tights + leggings like in this recent outfit, I hope you like it, it’s still really simple but I don’t know how to look good with so many layers ahahah! I also tried my black lipstick after a long time!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Cardigan MissGuided – Sweater Listen Flavor – Leggings Terranova – Shoes TUK – Necklace Super Lovers – Chocker Ghost of Harlem – Headband Lockshop

I bought the wig during my Tokyo travel but didn’t wear it because it needed a big restyle ‘cause the fringe was really long and the wig really heavy (was around 100 cm long)…when I came back I cut the fringe but it became really thick because the wig has too much hair D: I felt a bit depressed and I decided to not touch it until I have enough time to do a super big restyle. Finally I had some free time during these days so I started to work on it: I cut over 30 cm and now it’s enough light to wear it without causing an headache, I also reduced the thickness of the fringe and did the hime cut because I felt the wig a bit too heavy on my face.. I really like it now! The only bad thing is…I don’t think this shade of grey suits me well XD. Then…the leggings are a new coming in my closet and they were a lovely gift by my boyfriend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday I went out for dinner with my lovely friends and a lot of other people to celebrate the chinese new year, here in our region there were a lot of chinese restaurants that organized a party for it so we decided to took the occasion for a different evening (and I was also so fucking happy to go out with them after my 3 weeks sick).

Photobucket

Cardigan Missguided  - Dress Glad News – Necklace Glavil – Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I don’t know if my outfit is rokku gyaru with some creepy details or a simple goshikku gyaru XD ahah! It’s REALLY simple because I felt so damn cold and I needed to wear 1000 layers ahah I hope the weather will become more warm in the next days, I would like to dress up properly without dying x.x

Photobucket

Unluckily I wasn’t able to eat a lot as usual after my weeks of sickness ahahah XD the only good thing is I lost some weight! The food was delicious anyway!

The evening was so funny, I need more events like this, all night there was the karaoke (but I didn’t sing because….I don’t know the words of Italian songs, both new and old... lol) and the staff was really kind! We went away a bit earlier then our other friends because my boyfriend had headache for the unceasing karaoke near our table, when we arrived to our town we decided to take a hot tea with my friend Sarah and her boyfriend, it was delicious and we really needed something to help us to digest XD

Photobucket

Maybe is also the first time I post a picture of my boyfriend, sometimes I received critics about the fact I don't share my private life here, but oh well it’s a blog  about outfits and style so I feel it’s a bit unnecessary, but in the future I will try to share more about myself too!

18 commenti:

  1. oddio, la parrucca bianca è ♥ e ti sta anche bene! io ho paura di "scomparirci" nel bianco, non ho ancora avuto il coraggio XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥ sono sicura che ti starebbe benissimo *v* devi assolutamente provare!

      Elimina
  2. love your outfits ♥
    And I really long for a long grey wig, too *o*

    RispondiElimina
  3. I like the grey wig on you, it doesn't look bad on you at all. And it matches well with your outfit. I'm diggint the black lipstick as well. Love the complete look on you ♥ Beautiful!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always too sweet çOç

      Elimina
  4. Happy Chinese New Year!! You are always gorgeous, dear :D

    OHHH the wig was really long o_o

    Going to japanese restaurant and don't eat as much we wish...so sad D: But next time you will eat the double or more XD

    Seems you had fun ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ I surely will eat the double the next time ahahah!

      Elimina
  5. omg, your friends and you are always looking sooooo pretty! *^*
    I love your wigs D: maybe I should buy myself a wig too >.<

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww thank you sweetieeee ♥♥♥ I'm sure you will be really happy if you buy a wig *v*

      Elimina
  6. Io penso che la parrucca ti stia bene invece :)
    Oh, anch'io ho lo stesso problema in inverno, i miei outfit fanno abbastanza schifo perché se non voglio morire di freddo sono costretta a mettermi pantaloni e maglioni, roba noiosa che per quanto cerchi di rendere più interessanti con scarpe e accessori rimane comunque noiosa, e sempre la stessa :/
    Mi piace un sacco il secondo outfit con l'abitino e gli anfibi, è una combinazione molto semplice ma azzeccatissima, la adoro <3 e poi quegli anfibi sono una cosa meravigliosa.
    Infine, a dire la verità nemmeno io amo parlare di me in un blog che a conti fatti riguarda il mio guardaroba. Più che altro avrei paura che chi lo legge per gli outfits si annoi e fugga XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♥♥♥ sei sempre troppo gentile! Ho ricevuto spesso critiche più o meno aggressive (lol) riguardo il fatto che non parlo mai di niente di personale nel blog, ma anche io sono convinta che siano cose che non interessino a nessuno XD quando avrò una notizia importante sicuramente la condividerò ahah

      Elimina
    2. Ma non vedo perché dovresti sentirti obbligata a farlo :O per di più in un blog pubblico. E poi a me sembra che tu posti molto spesso foto di te e delle tue amiche e racconti delle fiere a cui vai, quindi in realtà c'è la tua vita privata.
      Il fatto è che bisognerebbe rendersi conto che si chiama "privata" per un motivo XD.

      Elimina
    3. Anche io la penso come te XD ma a quanto pare le persone per vita privata intendono "scrivi nei minimi dettagli cosa fai nelle tue giornate", cosa che non farò mai (oltre ad essere estremamente noioso XD). C'è stato anche un genio che mi ha scritto che il mio unico hobby è fare shopping (?) e senza di quello muoio....LOL

      Elimina
  7. The first outfit is perfection!!!I also adore ur friends outfits <3

    RispondiElimina
  8. Gorgeous!
    I absolutely love your skull dress! ♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.