Meeting Chiara after long time

Photobucket

Yesterday I finally met my dear friend Chiara after 3 months, she left our town to go to the university in a big city (really distant), I missed her so much in this period and I was so happy to hug her, I missed our days together! She spent only few days here but I’ll have a lot of chances to see her again in winter ^^I’m really happy! We went out for a little walk, then we went to a bar with a large tea selection so we took ceremonial tea after long time!

Photobucket

I love her new dress from Aatp, the print is really gorgeous! I hope to buy it too in red ( I feel it’s stupid to have so many Aatp red dresses XD but it’s like a drug!)

She gave me my birthdays present….and it was my favorite MmM socks ever ç_ç I was so happy and touched, she know me very well and it was a big present (I’ll share all the birthday presents in the next post)!! It was a really nice day <3 in the evening I made the Christmas tree in my boyfriend’s house (in the morning I made it in my room), I hope you like them!

Little tree in my room

Photobucket

Big tree in my boyfriend’s house

Photobucket

I also made some pictures of the dettails I liked!

Photobucket

Thank you for looking!

4 commenti:

  1. Lovely christmas decoration and tree ♥
    And it must have been nice to see your friend again!

    RispondiElimina
  2. thank you dear ♥ I'm glad you like them!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Your friend is so cute!!!! Sad that she is far now ;__;
    WOW what pretty tree your boyfriend has! The merry go round horse is adorable!!!
    You have space for a tree in your room! Lucky you!

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ When is possible I'll surely make pics of other christmas tree of my family :D

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.