Waratte Koarete streaming link

Photobucket

We received a streaming link of Waratte Koarete show finally!
The bad new is....we apperead only for two seconds D: with our ridicolous motto "Gosu rori daisuki", the show was completely cut, I'm bit disappointed 'cause there was a lot of good performances! Other moments you can see us were when the camera framed the pubblic!

The link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzEyMjA3Mjg4.html

You can see us at 37.20!

Then... have you got a program for this Halloween? What will be your inspired outfit? Last year my outfit was inspired by ghost, especially children ghosts ( I know I saw too many documentaries of children died in fire D:). This time my outfit is based on a classic idea, I will be a witch eheh! I will celebrate it with my friends, we will do a little party with halloween menu! I hope to make a lot of pics 'cause last year I made only two pics!

Photobucket

Thank you as always for your comments and visits dear readers ♥♥♥

8 commenti:

  1. Too bad you all only appearded so shortly!
    I was really looking forward to see alot of it, because you all looked amazing ♥

    I don't know what my outfit will look like this year for halloween..It's always hard to come up with somethingm that suits this theme.
    But I'm curious about yours, please post pictures of your outfit then!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ma perchè la gente rideva per ogni cosa succedesse sul palco? ò.ò Comunque è un peccato che ci siate solo per qui secondi, eravate tutti bellissimi!!**
    Io ancora non so nemmeno cosa farò per Halloween :( Uff e naturalmente non ho idea di come vestirmi..se mi metto un panno bianco insanguinato posso fare Cappuccetto killer XD

    RispondiElimina
  3. No way! only 2 seconds?? This is unfair ;____; you girls were perfect! <3
    Halloween ...I think will be hard for me to celebrate since it's on monday >_< If someone want to go out with me, maybe XD You guys are planning a party, that's so cool! hope you have fun and can't wait to see your outfit!

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you very much girls ♥♥♥ I'll surely post my halloween outfit!

    Giulia: a quanto pare nei programmi di intrattenimento ridono sempre :°D presumibilmente per prendere in giro....l'idea di cappuccetto killer mi piaceee ♥

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hyrule,

    You do not know me, but I am a lolita from Brazil, who... is a bit of a fan of yours (> v <)~

    However, I have bad news. A guy is using your picture, saying you are his "younger sister" who came to Mexico and trying to sell lolita clothing with stolen pictures of your outfits as well as some items' photos(but I'm not sure if they're yours).

    Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001355297877

    I came to know this with the Latin American Daily Lolita Facebook Community (although I don't speak spanish, I understand it and am a member there).
    I thought you should warned. Maybe you could ask him personally to remove your photos, or even report him to facebook?
    I have asked the community to join me and report him.I hope we can stop him that way!

    RispondiElimina
  6. thank you very much for your help and support <3 I sent to him a mail some days ago but I haven't receive answer! A lot of my friends reported him...I hope facebook banned this scammer!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ma che bello *___* Dove siete andate per fare questo programma? :3

    RispondiElimina
  8. siamo andati a roma >w< abbiamo registrato in uno studio davvero bello vicino allo stadio olimpico!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.