Birthday/Christmas Wishlist

04:55
There will be my birthday in november, it's time to make a little wishlist! I have so many dresses but for my birthday I want a new one eheh, actually I really want something "new" like floral print:





But I will be really happy with any gothic dress from my wishlist!

Then I want these shoes so bad ( I know, I've just bought a new pair of shoes but these are my favorite for gothic style, I really need them in my life!):



Something from Suppurate system, I've just bought the cherry with spikes so now I want a resin necklace (or a ring) like these two:





I needed new MmM socks (blackxblack, bluexblack and blackxgold), my favorite models:





I hope to buy something XD ahah!

4 commenti:

  1. Go get it tiger!!!!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gorgeous-Moi-Meme-Moitie-Tulle-Rose-OP-Dress-Lolita-EGL-/330606642884?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D2%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2358124672916247568#ht_500wt_1361

    It is actually very cheap. It was for sale at cc in japan for 45000yen last time i saw it and mine even has a small hole in the lace over panel and cost a bit more than that on ebay!
    But mine is size 3 too and it fits me with no shirring so i dunno if this would be too big for you.

    RispondiElimina
  2. thank you very much! I saw this auction, maybe I'll receive enough money on septmeber, I hope to bid it asap :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. ooo the dresses are so cute!

    RispondiElimina
  4. thanks! I hope to buy the first in these days :D

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.